Musaifr Immigration Solutions Logo

Federal Skilled Trades Program

You can apply to come to Canada if you have been practicing a skilled trade for at least 2 full years going back 5 years in your home country. You will also need to meet the language proficiency marks along with meeting other requirements. Contact us for further details.

For some trades, you may need to become certified by the province in which you will be working. Get our advice immediately if you are opting for similar services.

Federal Skilled Trade's Program

What Do They Say?


Request A Call Back

Have A Question To Ask Us? Please Give Us A Call.

WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
Hi, how can I help?

Do You Want Us To

Call You Back?

Do You Want Us To

Call You Back?