Musaifr Immigration Solutions Logo

Frequently Asked Questions

The most frequently asked questions from the customers about the immigration process

You must be a foreign worker who has accrued a minimum of one year of full-time skilled work experience in Canada within the last three years in order to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class.

You do meet the requirements for the Canadian Experience Class if you have one year of competent job experience in Canada over the last three years.

If you are a foreign graduate, it is not necessary for your work experience to be relevant to your degree as long as you acquired it after graduating from a recognised Canadian post-secondary institution.

Yes, given that you have at least two years of continuous experience working in a skilled capacity in Canada.

Have A Question To Ask?

You can ask us any question related to your requirements.

Let’s Get In Touch Today

WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
Hi, how can I help?

Do You Want Us To

Call You Back?

Do You Want Us To

Call You Back?